I refuse, my wife and children refuse to wear the garment of rejection and sorrow in the name of Jesus Christ.
Tag Archives: God’s protection
Any evil spirit that follow people around anywhere they go, myself and my family are not your candidate therefore receive angelic slap in the name of Jesus Christ.
Verse of the Day The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV
Jon Dyer 2019.
Behold I send an angel before thee, to keep thee in the way and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared – Exodus 23:20.
No matter what is happening today in the world, the promises of God is Yes and Amen. During this time of lock down, what are we using our time for? Are we using it to search for Him? or we are using it to look for fake news? Now the greatest news that is available anywhere in the world now is how many people are dead because of Covid-19. Ever since the lock down or even before the lock down do people still die because of other ailments or means? Coronavirus infection has taken over the whole world. I don’t want people to die but we cannot avoid it. Please, we should be realistic, I am not saying the Journalist are telling lies but what I am saying is that we should believe and stick to God’s promises. Is coronavirus bigger than God? Absolutely not, then why can’t we put our hope and trust on Him who can protect us against this deadly pandemic because He is able.
God is ever ready to fulfil His side of the promise. The question is, are we confident enough to fulfil our side? Most times when it comes to the things of God we procrastinate but when it comes to other things we are more serious. If we can remove procrastination in the things of God, we will see the reality of God because He has never lied and will never lie. The bible says in Numbers 23:19 that, God is not a man, that He should lie, neither the son of man, that He should repent. Has He said and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken and shall He not make it good?
What are the things that will not make God’s promises to manifest?
- Unbelief – And Jesus said unto him, if you can believe, all things are possible to him that believe – Mark 9:23. The bible did not say somethings are possible but rather all things are possible including God’s protection against coronavirus.
- Fear – Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand – Isaiah 41:10; For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind – 2 Timothy 1:7. According to above, God is not the giver of the spirit of fear. Fear not appeared 365 times in the bible meaning there will always be something that will make us to fear everyday whether we like it or not. As we have been alerted of this we should try not to allow it to take its root in our lives.
- O Lord, I come to You with all my heart and with all my mind to plead for the forgiveness of my sins. Any known sins and unknown sins that have distant me away from You, please, blot it away with blood of Jesus Christ.
- My Father, my Father, I refuse to be a victim of this pandemic in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I will never die before my time in the name of Jesus Christ.
- In my going out and in my coming in, let You protection be upon me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank You Lord for answered prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
The whole world is being dominated by fear of coronavirus. Because of fear, many Christians has forgotten how Great is our God. I am here to encourage you not to allow that seed of fear to take its root in your life. The bible says in 2 Chronicles 7:14
“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
Therefore what God expect us to do during this time is to call upon Him who is not limited in anyway. Below are some of the prayers we need to pray against this virus.
1.O LORD let your wind of revival begin to sweep across the earth in the name of Jesus
- Where is the LORD God of Elijah? Arise and send down revival in the name of Jesus
- O LORD ignite revival fire in my life today in Jesus name
- Every power quenching the fire of revival within me, around me and over me die in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic beasts of the East hear the word of the LORD: your assignment is terminated, go back to the abyss in the name of Jesus.
- Whirlwind of the LORD arise, blow killer viruses back to wherever they came from in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, arise in your power and fight for us in this season in Jesus name
O Lord, turn the counsel of my adversaries into foolishness in the name of Jesus Christ.
Image source : Google
And Hezekiah received the letter of the hand of the messagers and read it and Hezekiah went up into the house of the Lord and spread it before the Lord. Ane Hezekiah prayed before the Lord and said, O Lord, God of Israel, which dwellest between the Cherubims, thou art God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
Lord, bow down thine ear and hear, open, Lord, thines eyes and see and hear the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent him to reproach the living God.
Of a truth, Lord the kings of Assyria have destroyed the nations and their lands. And have cast their gods into the fire, for they were no gods, but the work of men’s hands, wood and stone, therefore they have destroyed them.
Now therefore, O Lord our God, I beseech thee, save thou us out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the Lord God, even thou only.
Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, thus saith the Lord God of Israel, That which thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard – 2 Kings 19 : 14 – 20.
This was a situation that Hezekiah could not handle, a situation he has to lay all his trust in God, a situation where he sees himself to be powerless no matter what he has been told, a situation where only God can do what no man can do, a situation where he remembered what God has done before and God can still do it again, a situation where he was pushed to the wall, a situation where he has to focus on God and not how great was the problem, a situation where he has to speak for himself to God directly.
Look at what Hezekiah did. When he received the letter instead of him to run to the prophet Isaiah who was at his reach anytime, any moment, he has to take the bull by the horn by going straight to God himself and speak to Him all by himself because who wear his shoes knows where he feels the pain.
What report have you received? What words have been spoken against you? What doctor’s report have you received? Have you gotten a report from the bank that they are taking back your house because you have been unable to pay? Have you gotten a report that your marriage is shaken? Is it about your job? Is it about your studies? What report is it that has been giving you sleepless nights? Is it a report that you have committed the greatest sin that no one else has committed?
Brethren, rise up from your fear and shake off that garment of fear and take it to The Creator Himself so that He can send the wind of freedom to your direction that will make you to be free forever.
No matter how great the problem might be, if you can just take a step of faith and take it to God in prayer, He will surely answer you.
PRAYER : Heavenly and everlasting King, I give You all the glory for Your great mercy upon our lives. Give us the grace to depend on You alone and focus on You and not on our problems so that at the end, Your name will be glorified for ever and ever in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.