Thank You Lord for bringing us to this new month of August.
Lord, give us the grace to fulfil all that You have destined for us this month so that our August will not become brass in the name of Jesus Christ.
Happy new month to you and family.
Category Archives: Joy
Thank You Lord for bringing us to this new month of August.
Day SIX from the ongoing prayer programme
Monday, Jan. 4, 2021
Scripture Ingredient: Zech 9:11
As for me, through the blood of thy covenant thou hast delivered me from the pit that has no water.
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
- I raise an altar of total deliverance over my life today in Jesus name.
- My personal Jericho, collapse in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment making my life to stink in the spirit, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, feed me in a green pasture; lead me forth beside the waters of comfort throughout this year in Jesus name
- I refuse to participate in any project designed to cage my destiny in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, help me to turn away from superficial things designed to distract me this year in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, deliver me from whatever keeps me off my true calling in Jesus name.
- Any personality sharing my life with me in the spirit, be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus name.
- My destiny jump out of every satanic cage in the name of Jesus.
- Every miracle that has eluded me in the past, be restored 7-fold in the name of Jesus.
- I plug myself into the electrical power grid of the Holy Ghost.
- O Lord, recharge my genetic code with your fire in the name of Jesus.
- I deprogram and cancel all witchcraft prophecies against me this year by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- I wipe off all my records from the satanic data banks in Jesus name.
- This year I refuse to be disconnected from my divine source of power in the name of Jesus.
- Any power using my glory to prosper fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to make a shipwreck of my faith, O LORD release your security angels to track them down and kill them in Jesus name.
- Every secret root of infirmity in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic deposits in my body, come out now in the name of Jesus (pray with your hands on your head).
- Blood of Jesus destroy every demonic document in my blood in Jesus name.
- Lord I thank you for answering my prayers.
We complain about what God has already done because we are use to one particular way of life due to experience, advice from our parents or mentor but that is not how God arrange things. The vision of God does not depend on our experiance. For example, we complain about the rain during rainy season and during summer we complain that it doesn’t rain. During winter we want constant sun which we know quit right that the sun might not even show up for about five or more days in some part of the world during winter.
We cannot manipulate God. You might say but it is not bad to complain, yes it is not bad to complain but not with things that God has created with His wisdom and might. Let me remind you that anytime we complain, we are telling God that what He has created is not perfect enough. If we cannot trust whatever He has created to be perfect, which other way can we trust Him. The bible says in Philippians 2:14 – Do all things without murmuring and disputings. King James version.
Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not His word. But murmured in their tents and hearkened not unto the voice of the Lord – Psalm 106:24 – 25. As believers, God does not expect us to complain like those that doesn’t know Him. May the Lord help us in the name of Jesus Christ. We should submit to whatever He has created and thank Him for the opportunity to use those things to the glory of His name.
Prayer: Lord, please, have mercy on us in anyway we might have been complained about whatever you have created in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, order my steps into my Canaan in Jesus Name.
2. I refuse to grope and stumble in the dark; O Lord let Your light of wisdom, knowledge and understanding shine upon me in Jesus name.
3. I bind every demon assigned to pollute my dreams and visions in Jesus name.
4. Let the power to receive divine revelations, prophetic dreams and visions fall upon me now in the name of Jesus christ.
5. O Lord, kindle Your wrath against my accusers and count them as Your enemies in the name of Jesus christ.
6. Eagles of death on assignment against me, crash and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus christ.
7. Ancestral horns of wickedness rising against me in the spirit, be roasted by the fire of God’s judgement in Jesus name.
Verse of the Day The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV
What is love?
According to Cambridge dictionary, love can be defined as an intense feeling of deep affection. Love is when you choose to be at your best even if the other person is not at their best. Furthermore, love is when what you want is never important but rather what the other person want or needs is more important. When you are love with somebody, you will always want to be with the person.
According to the bible, love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth, always hopes, always perseveres – 1 Corinthians 13 : 4 – 7.
That is the type of love that God has for us which make Him to be very patient with us no matter what we do. I have come accross many people who always say that this person is known for doing bad and God still permits the person to live and continue doing the bad the person is known for. No matter our error or mistakes, God’s love is greater. He bestowed such a great love on us even when we don’t merit it. He destroyed the world with flood in Genesis 7:1-24 when Noah was six hundred years of age. You see many people today when you talked to them about Christ, they will say that they have been in the church ever since they were born and yet they are not yet up to hundred years. Noah was six hundred and he was still following God’s command and that will be a topic for another day.
In Genesis 9:11 The bible says that God made a covenant with Noah that He will never again destroy the earth with flood. While? Because of love.
TYPES OF LOVE
Eros love (1 Corinthians 7:7-8): This comes from a Greek word ”erotas” which means intimate, sexual or romantic love. This type of love has to do with physical attraction.
Phileo love (Mark 12:31): This is brotherly love. Many people viewed phileo love as the ideal love. It is about showing loyalthy, giving sacrifice and showing an appreciation. According to Aristotle, he highlited that a person can feel philia towards someone for one of three reasons: that the person is pleasant; that the person is useful and that the person is good. He explained further that one must feel love for themselve before being able to feel love for others. Some other people feel that the best philia love is the one that grows from eros.
Storge love (Exodus 20:12; 1John 4:16): This is the type of love that exist between parents and children.
Agape love (1 John 4:8; John 13:34-35; Romans 5:8; John 3:16): This type of love is universal and charirtable. This is God’s kind of love. This is the love we have inside that we give freely to others regardless of our relationship with them. The idea of this type of love is that you don’t need to know or have met the other person before but still you want to help him or her, cooperate with them or do something good with them or towards them. Where this kind of love exist, we will always tell the truth to the other person, we will laways respect the person, we will always obey the person, we will always be patient with the person, we will always forgive the person no matter the error, we will always want to hear from the person and know his or her wellbeing, we will always want to appreciate what the person is doing. (To be continued.)
Prayer: Thank You Lord for your great love that You have bestowed on me and my family. Give us the grace to show love to others as You have shown to us no matter what they done to us in the name of Jesus christ.
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter Him, saying, I need to be baptized by You and do You come to me? Jesus replied, let it be so now, it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness. Then John consented. As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on Him. And a voice from heaven said, ”This is My Son, whom I love, with Him I am well pleased’‘ – Matthew 3 : 13 – 17. (Message bible version).
After the baptism, nothing changed in His physical body but something has shifted in the spirit realm. The bible says that the Spirit of God descended on Him like a dove and a voice followed. Immediately after the baptism, He was led into the wilderness and He was tested by satan after which He started preaching the way to enter into the kingdom of heaven because He has been empowered. He was not tested before the baptism but rather after. He could have been tested even before the baptism as a child of God but He went to baptized first so that we should know how vital baptism is in the life of a believer.
During His teaching, He explained what will be stumbling blocks or what will deprive us from inheriting the kingdom of heaven. He made us to know who owns the key of life in His hands and who has the authority over everything.
It is the samething when one receives anointing, physically no change is seen but something has changed in the spiritual realm. When Samuel went to go and anoint David in the presence of his brothers and father 1 Samuel 16 : 1 – 13. After anointing David, he has to go back to the shepherd’s field. The spiritual shift starts preparing him for the kingship. The anointing kept him alive no matter how hard Saul tried to kill him, after killing Goliath he didn’t succeed and later what God has said concerning him came to reality.
With the above we should take baptism to be very important. When we go for baptism, we might not see any physical change in our body or the garment we put on, but we should be confident that a shift has happened in the spirit realm. After accepting Jesus Christ into our lives the next stage of a believer is to go for baptism so that our old self will be laid to rest while our new self will rise as we go out of the water.
PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for the gift of baptism give us the grace to be patient so that we can be partakers of the blessings that go with baptism in the name of Jesus Christ.