1. Any dream killer, assigned to kill my dreams and those of my family, receive the disappointment and fail woefully in the name of Jesus Christ
2. O Lord, give my family and I the grace to depend and rely on You alone in the name of Jesus Christ
3. My Father and my God, whatever does not give You glory no matter how good and helpful it might seems to be, give me and my family the grace to run away from it in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. O Lord, when You were preparing Joseph for the next level, the King’s personal servants that will announce Joseph were brought to the same prison were he was.
Lord, connect my family and I to those that will announce us to nobles no matter our location in the name of Jesus Christ
5. I hold the blood of Jesus against evil diversion and satanic counterfeits assigned against my family and I in the name of Jesus Christ
6. Any power, spirit or personality assigned to cut off my life, my family and our expectations, O Lord cut them off in the name of Jesus Christ.
Category Archives: Blessing
1. Any dream killer, assigned to kill my dreams and those of my family, receive the disappointment and fail woefully in the name of Jesus Christ
One night Joseph had a dream and when he told his brothers about it, they hated him more than ever. Listen to his dream he said. We were out in the field tying up bundles of grain. Suddenly my bundle stood up and your bundles gathered around and bowed low before mine. His brothers responded, so you think you will be our king, do you? Do you actually think you will reign over us? And they hated him all the more because of his dreams and the way he talked about them. Soon Joseph had another dream and again he told his brothers about it. Listen, I have had another dream, he said. The sun, moon and eleven stars bowed low before me. This time he told the dream to his father as well as to his brothers, but his father scolded him. What kind of dream is that? He asked. Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and bow to the ground before you? But while his brothers were jealous of Joseph, his father wondered what the dreams meant – Genesis 37 : 5 – 11.
God revealed to Joseph what has been divinely established for him. It is a great joy when He reveal His secret about our lives to us. God is not an author of confusion, when He gives you a dream, you will have peace within you it doesn’t matter how the people around you feel about it because God cannot take permission from anyone before He planned our lives. If Joseph knew that his siblings will be so angry to the extent of planning to take his life, he wouldn’t have told them his dream and his brothers did not know that the power to fulfill the dreams was in the hands of God and not on the coat of many colours that Joseph put on. It is of ulmost importance that we should be careful of those we inform about our dreams. If the siblings knew that selling Joseph to the Ishmaelites, they were pushing him to the place where his destiny will be fulfiled, they wouldn’t have sold him.
God choose David to be the future king of Israel even when Saul was still on the throne and He confirmed this by sending Samuel to go to the house of Jesse and anoint David – 1 Samuel 16. David was not qualified in anyway because even when Samuel got to Jesse’s house and saw David’s siblings, he thought that they were the choosen one but God that sees into the heart told Samuel that He don’t choose based on physical appearance but His choice is based on the heart. God is not a partial God and He has destined David to be the future king. God has not choose those that Samuel met home.
Then Samuel asked, are these all the sons you have? There is still the youngest, Jesse replied. But he’s out in the fields watching the sheep and gosts. Send for him at once, Samuel said. We will not sit down to eat until he arrives – 1 Samuel 16:11.
It doesn’t matter what people says about you, it doesn’t matter what your family and friends might be saying about you, it doesn’t matter how people have disqualified you, your destiny is in the hands of God and it is only Him knows what He has destined you to become. Becasue it has already been established, when David met with Jonathan, what happened?
And Jonathan made a solemn pact with David because he loved him as he loved himself. Jonathan sealed the pact by taking off his robe and giving it to David, together with his tunic, sword, bow and belt 1 Samuel 18 : 3-4.
Brethren, nothing happens ordinarily without a spiritual backing. Jonathan did not know that David has been anointed many years back but God that choose David will bring everything towards the direction of David that will make him to fulfil what He has destined for him. Jonathan was supposed to be the next king when king Saul passed away but he has to handover his kingship to David. Whenever a shift of power has happened in the spiritual realm, there will always be something that will happen in the physical that will triger the accomplishment.
In the life of Esau and Jacob, it was not the day that Isaac blessed Jacob that the blessing shifted. It has already been shifted even when they were still in their mother’s womb – Genesis 25 : 23. At birth, Jacob grabbed Esau’s heel which was a sign of what is going to happen. Esau’s exchange of portage with birth right was a sign of bringing things to accomplishment that has been established. Ordinarily, what connection do portage have with birth right? No connection, but because it has been established in the spiritual, Esau has to transfer his authority to his junior brother. Why could Jacob not asked for any other thing but birth right? I have read in many places where people blame Esau for selling his birth right? The power was not on the hunger but rather it was already in the spirit. Why others blaming Rebekah? Everything has to work towards the direction of fulfilling the spiritual purpose.
God’s love for mankind is very great no matter our errors, mistakes or sins, His love is higher. If we can obey God’s instructions, we will live in peace and He will fulfil His plans and purpose for our lives because He is too faithful to fail.
- Father, You said that the steps of a good man are ordered by You. Therefore Lord, order my steps in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, what You have destined for me and my family, give us the grace to fulfil it in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, reveal to me the secret of my life and family so that we will not be going towards the wrong direction in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any power, spirit or personality assigned to distract me and my family from the divine plan and purpose of God, receive the judgement of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any power, structure, circumstances that will make me to loose focus, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any demonic coverage over my destiny, east wind of the Lord, blow them away in the name of Jesus christ.
- Any power, spirit or personality using my glory to prosper, die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Spirit of confusing and discouragement assigned against my destiny, I am not your candidate therefore scatter in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any power, spirit or personality making people to make mistakes and commit errors receive angelic slap in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank You Lord for answering my prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
Good morning brethren and happy new week.
As the first half of 2021 is about to end and we will be entering into the second half of 2021, during this transition period, we are going to be addressing two different gates. One of the gates is midnight of 30th of June to 1st of July 2021 and the second gate is the same night of moving from the first half of 2021 into the second half of 2021.
The bible talked about many different types of gates and every season have its gate also and this gate must be addressed with all seriousness because the bible says in 3 John 1:3 – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Also in lamentations chapter 3 the bible says, 22 – It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 – They are new every morning great is thy faithfulness.
God’s purpose for us is not to remain in one level in every area of our lives.
As we move towards this gates we will be embarking on fasting and prayer from 29th of June to 2nd of July 2021. It will be nice if you can join us during this period because we will be praying three times a day and during the midnight hour as well. We don’t want to end the second half of 2021 the same way we the first half is going to end no matter how God have blessed you, He is ready to do more. God bless you as you join us in the name of Jesus Christ.
The fasting will be as follows:
Starting: Midnight of 28 June to 29 June – till 3pm
Second day: Midnight of 29 June to 30 June – till 3pm
Third day: Midnight of 30 June to 1 July – 3pm ( night prayers in three sections)
Fourth day: Midnight of 1 July to 2 July – 3pm end of fasting.
Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Scripture Ingredient: Psalm 27:2
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
- Holy Spirit, untangle the knots within me so I can worship the Lord in spirit and in truth.
- Blood of Jesus arise in your power, fight for me tonight in the name of Jesus (sing the song: there is power, there is power, there is power in the blood of Jesus).
- Covenant of affliction break by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Anti-success witchcraft from my place of birth, die die die in the name of Jesus.
- Thou masquerades of destiny diversion, my life is not your candidate, therefore die in Jesus name.
- I terminate every evil shepherd over my life in Jesus name (please pray this one in your local language i.e. your first language or language at birth, if you can).
- This year I shall not be wasted in Jesus name.
- O Lord, grant me victory over the storms of life in Jesus name.
- Special Announcement: my life is not for sale in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my anointing, fall down and perish in Jesus name.
- I command the anointing of failure to dry up now in Jesus name.
- I choose life; I reject the waters of death in Jesus name.
- Every problem at the gate of my breakthrough, clear away by fire in the name of Jesus.
- This year my problems shall become my promotion in Jesus name.
- Arrows of death fired against me, go back to your senders with 7-fold strength in Jesus name.
- Every poverty strategy of territorial wickedness, be scattered unto desolation in Jesus name.
- O God arise and bring upon the agents of witchcraft the day of disaster in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every witchcraft assignment against my life and family in the name of Jesus.
- I cut down every tree of failure in my family line with the sword of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft network in my environment, be scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Lord thank you for answering my prayers.
Day SIX from the ongoing prayer programme
Monday, Jan. 4, 2021
Scripture Ingredient: Zech 9:11
As for me, through the blood of thy covenant thou hast delivered me from the pit that has no water.
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
- I raise an altar of total deliverance over my life today in Jesus name.
- My personal Jericho, collapse in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment making my life to stink in the spirit, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, feed me in a green pasture; lead me forth beside the waters of comfort throughout this year in Jesus name
- I refuse to participate in any project designed to cage my destiny in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, help me to turn away from superficial things designed to distract me this year in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, deliver me from whatever keeps me off my true calling in Jesus name.
- Any personality sharing my life with me in the spirit, be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus name.
- My destiny jump out of every satanic cage in the name of Jesus.
- Every miracle that has eluded me in the past, be restored 7-fold in the name of Jesus.
- I plug myself into the electrical power grid of the Holy Ghost.
- O Lord, recharge my genetic code with your fire in the name of Jesus.
- I deprogram and cancel all witchcraft prophecies against me this year by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- I wipe off all my records from the satanic data banks in Jesus name.
- This year I refuse to be disconnected from my divine source of power in the name of Jesus.
- Any power using my glory to prosper fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to make a shipwreck of my faith, O LORD release your security angels to track them down and kill them in Jesus name.
- Every secret root of infirmity in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic deposits in my body, come out now in the name of Jesus (pray with your hands on your head).
- Blood of Jesus destroy every demonic document in my blood in Jesus name.
- Lord I thank you for answering my prayers.
Rejoice with them that rejoice and weep with them that weep – Romans 12:15.
This year was a year full of miseries in the world record due to the pandemic that has changed the way things are done today but it could not change God and His power. God is still the same. It has changed the way we think, the way we used to work, the way we used to relate with one another etc. Despite what has happened, God has been faithful because it could have been worse than this if not for His compassion that never fail.
Many have lost their lives ever since the outbreak of the pandemic which the world is still looking for the solution till now. Whoever think and believe that things like this would ever happened? A pandemic that will bring the world to such situation we are today. You might say why did God allow this to happened despite His great love for mankind? My humble answers wil be, how long have we abandoned God and His instructions, what position have we placed God in our lives and society, what value have we placed on His instructions, haven’t we been trying to control what He has created, etc. No matter what we have done, He is a merciful God and if we can go to Him with the heart of repentance, He will be merciful.
Today, our minds are with those that lost their love ones to the pandemic and those that are still passing through the difficulties. The Lord is with you therefore you are not alone because the word of God says, When you pass through the waters, I will be with you and through the river, they shall not overflow you, when you walk through the fire, thou shall not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon you – Isaiah 43:2. According to the opening verse, the word of God instructed us to rejoice with those rejoicing and sorrow with those that are in sorrow. We should allow our minds to be with them no matter the differences that might have existed.
Today is 31st of December 2020, to some of us, how we made it here it is a surprise because you can see clearly that it wasn’t easy. To some it is tears of sorrow and to some tears of joy. The bible says, so then it is not he that willet or runneth but of God that shows mercy – Romans 9:16. It is by His mercy that we are where we are today. Below are some prayers:
- Thank You Lord for bringing us far this year undermining what has been happening around us in the name of Jesus.
- Father, forgive us in anyway we have sinned against You and have mercy upon us in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Forgive us O Lord in any way we have despised Your instructions and have been diverted from Your precepts in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord we commit everyone that have lost their love ones whether due to pandemic or other ailments this year into Your hands in the name of Jesus christ.
- Lord we commit everyone that is passing through any negative situation due to the pandemic or any other situation into Your hands because what is in Your hands is safe and secured in the name of jesus Christ.
- My Father and my God, let Your consoling Spirit rest upon them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The vacum that has been created due to the depature of the lost souls, Lord, fill it with your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, visit anyone on their sick bed and let Your healing power rest upon them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Stripes of Jesus, speak over anyone that is sick either physically or spiritually in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O God, let Your power of encouragement rest upon anyone that has been discouraged and restore back hope and courage to them in the name of Jesus christ.
- Lord, help us to become a blessing to anyone around us who is in need no matter our situation in the name of Jesus christ.
- Thank You lord for answered prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, the he said, escape for thy life, look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain, lest thou be consumed – Genesis 19:17. But his wife (Lot’s wife) looked back from behind him and she became a pillar of salt – Genesis 19:26. (King James version).
The angels gave instructions to Lot and his family when they were about to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. The first instruction they gave them was to leave the city immediately. Followed by another in which they were instructed not to look back but Lot’s wife looked back because her mind was still there. The bible says, For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also – Matthew 6:21. When we keep looking back, we are not ready to move forward because what is gone is gone no matter how good it might be. Forward ever and backward never.
Our focus should always be forward. The angels gave them the instruction because whatever they left behind is gone forever but Lot’s wife still have her focus on those things. The bible says, Let thine eyes look right on and let thine eyelids look straight before thee – Proverbs 4:25. The bible did not say look straight behind thee. Most times we don’t even know that we are looking back. It is good to remember the past but don’t dwell and focus on the past because our destiny is right in front of us. Which area of your life have you been looking back? Could it be the blessings you have received, could it be words that someome has spoken to you, could it be God’s promises, could it be past failures, could it be past errors and mistakes and is making you not to trust anyone again? Keep moving forward because you have much more good things ahead of you.
Apostole Paul says, I count not myself to have apprehended, but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before. I press forward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus – Philippians 3:13-14. Looking back can bring delay, it can bring destraction, it can make you loose focus, it can bring discouragement, it can bring anger etc. Therefore let your focus be in front of you.
Now to the prayers:
- Any power, spirit or personality making me to focus on my past instead of moving forward, receive fire in the name of Jesus christ.
- Any situation making me to retrogress, loose your power and fail woefully in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any covenant I might have entered knowingly or unknowingly that is depriving me from moving forward, break in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any family idol that is making every member of my family to be stagnant, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any line of limitation that is limiting every member of my family, be erased by the blood of Jesus christ.
- Any boundary that has been set that no one can cross in my family, I will cross and surpass it in the name of Jesus christ.
- Wall of Jericho limiting people in my ancestry, crash now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Generational sickness going from generation to generation in my ancestry, I am not your portion in the name of Jesus christ.
- Evil altar erected to stop the destiny of every member of my family, scatter in the name of Jesus christ.
- Every mark, seal or stamp of failure given to my family, be erased by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Thanbk you lord for answered prayers in the name of Jesus christ.
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem (because he was of the house and lineage of David). To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child ……..Luke 2: 4 – 20 (Kings James version).
Joseph left Galilee with his wife to be taxed not because of the wife’s delivery. His purpose of living was quite different from the plan of God. Most times we go to places for a specific motive and if our reason of going to the place does not coincide with the plan of God, the purpose of God will prevail. That is why at times we go to places with a mindset and we see ourselves doing another thing. God knows how to change the course of our action. Satan can still change the course of our action as well that is why it is very vital to commit everything we are doing into God’s hand.
When Jesus was to be born, the bible says that there was no place for the mother in any of the hotels, guest houses nor any lodging place but that could not stop the birth of Jesus. The bible did not mention that there were nurses, mid-wifes, doctors, ambulance, stretcher etc. You might say during that time those things were not available then but the traditional way of delivery was in place. The bible did not mention other people that could help her in the delivery process because if there were people that assisted Mary, they can boast of it tomorrow that they helped to deliver Jesus. The word of God say, I am the Lord, that is My name and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images – Isaiah 42:8.
As Jesus was being delivered aparently by Joseph the earthly father, there were people praying to see the unborn child. What a glory and grace upon Jesus. Despite the fact that He was born in a manger, that could not stop His destiny. The place we are born have no power to hold us down no matter how remote it might be. Our mindset need to change. Immediately He was born the first set of people that the angels appeared to was the shepherds. Why? Because seeing to where Jesus was born, if other people make the announcement, people might doubt them but when the shepherds make the announcement there will be no doubt. As they heard the news, they moved and went for the search of the child with the sign the angels has given to them.
Many people do say because of where they came from that is why they cannot have the connection like others. Wrong notion! As a child of God, your place of origin is not supposed to hold you down if you know what you are carrying. The connection you need is your connection with God.
When Simeon and Anna saw Jesus as He was brought into the house of God, they were very happy and thanked God for bringing His promises to reality. The purpose of Christmas is not only to eat and drink but to give thanks to God for making it possible to be part of the celebration of the anniversary of the birth of Jesus christ.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for this gift to mankind. Give us the grace to always remember the purpose of Christmas in the name of Jesus Christ.
We complain about what God has already done because we are use to one particular way of life due to experience, advice from our parents or mentor but that is not how God arrange things. The vision of God does not depend on our experiance. For example, we complain about the rain during rainy season and during summer we complain that it doesn’t rain. During winter we want constant sun which we know quit right that the sun might not even show up for about five or more days in some part of the world during winter.
We cannot manipulate God. You might say but it is not bad to complain, yes it is not bad to complain but not with things that God has created with His wisdom and might. Let me remind you that anytime we complain, we are telling God that what He has created is not perfect enough. If we cannot trust whatever He has created to be perfect, which other way can we trust Him. The bible says in Philippians 2:14 – Do all things without murmuring and disputings. King James version.
Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not His word. But murmured in their tents and hearkened not unto the voice of the Lord – Psalm 106:24 – 25. As believers, God does not expect us to complain like those that doesn’t know Him. May the Lord help us in the name of Jesus Christ. We should submit to whatever He has created and thank Him for the opportunity to use those things to the glory of His name.
Prayer: Lord, please, have mercy on us in anyway we might have been complained about whatever you have created in the name of Jesus Christ.