Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Scripture Ingredient: Col. 2:14-15
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
- I destroy the root of marital destruction in my bloodline in Jesus name.
- Every thief hiding in my destiny, be arrested by the security angels of God in Jesus name.
- I overthrow every dominion of iniquity over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Evil night birds of witchcraft flying against my destiny, crash and burn to ashes in Jesus name.
- O Lord, make me sensitive to my time of divine visitation in Jesus name.
- Every counterfeit prophecy over my life, be cancelled and…
View original post 209 more words