What is deliverance? According to Marriam Webstar dictionary, it defines deliverance as the act of delivering, rescuing or liberating someone or something. For one to be rescued means that the person has been in bondage or prison. The bible says that deliverance is the act by which God set His people free and there are many bible verses that talked about deliverance. At times the person that is invlove might not even know that he or she is in bondage not that the person cannot reason but satan will make the person to think about one little error that has made the person to be in such position because you can only fight what you know and satan will not make the person to know the truth. The bible says that we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. When one is in bondage, the person cannot do what he or she want to do, the person cannot be in the position he or she want to be, the person cannot get his dream job. Being a christian alone does not take the person away from such bondage. Yes, the first step is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour but that is not enough. You have to walk in holiness and rise up and confront that mountain with prayers and fasting so that you can liberate yourself from such stagnant position. Nothing happens until something is done.
Now to the prayers.
And call upon Me in the day of trouble, I will deliver thee and thou shalt glorify Me – Psalm 50:15.
1. Lord, deliver me from every evil plans of the enemy in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, my Father, deliver me from every negative imagination in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. O Lord, deliver me from joblessness in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. O Lord my Father, deliver me from every limitation, poverty, lack and affliction in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Any stone or object witnessing against me because of evil covenant of my ancestors, I command you to scatter in the name of Jesus Christ – Ref. Genesis 31:48-49.
6. Any pillar that has been erected and witnessing against me, I command you to scatter in the name of Jesus Christ – Ref. Genesis 31:52.
7. Any boundary that has been set in my father’s house and in my mother’s house which no one should cross, I will surpass you and I command you to scatter in the name of Jesus Christ – Genesis 31:52.
8. Anything that has been stolen by anyone in my father’s house, in my mother’s house, in my place of birth and anywhere I have visited that has brought a curse upon my life, I render that curse null and void by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ – Genesis 31:30-32.
9. Any wrong that anyone has committed that brought a general punishment and pains to everyone in my family or anywhere I have visited, I render such punishment null and void by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ and I disengage myself, my children, my wife and family from such punishment in the name of Jesus Christ – Ref. Genesis 34:15-26.
10. Any action or character that has been displayed to anyone in my family, street, village or anywhere I have visited that brought defilment to everyone, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ – Ref. Genesis 34:13-14.
11. Thank You Lord for answered prayers in then name of Jesus Christ.